This lovely sister quote is from the bestselling book "The Complication of Sisters" by Katherine Mariaca-Sullivan. Its quiet celebration of friendship and love will speak to your girlfriend's heart and will let her know how deeply you hold her dear.
This gallery-wrapped canvas art will look fantastic in her bedroom, living room or office. With a modern chic flair, it will enliven her walls and will be a cherished artwork for years to come.
This wrapped canvas features:
- 5 sizes to choose from
- Printed with HP Latex Inks that are fade resistant
- Inks are water based and solvent free
- Ready To Hang - Mounting hardware comes attached
- Leveling Bumpers Included - For wall protection
- Semi-Gloss Print - For increased vibrancy of artwork
- Assembled with 3/4" thick wood frame and glued wood core stretcher bars
- Beveled Wood Stretch Bars - Make frame less noticeable on front of canvas
- Industrial Strength Staples - Ensure a tight fit that is sure to last
- Designed by artist Kat Mariaca
- This print is made to order so yours will be made just for you
- All canvas prints are wrapped and shipped in fitted packaging
To clarify, this print does not include a frame. The framed images included in this listing are intended to show you how your print might look if you choose to frame them.
What it says:
I Think of my Sister and know that she is the person who will be there for me, even when I can't be here for myself, who will cheer me to my greatest heights and who will console me when I've fallen down. She will stand up for me and lie down beside me. She will forgive me when I've hurt her and will, occasionally, even bite her tongue when she could so easily have said, "I told you so."